Sunday, May 27, 2012

Never Be Shaken


Truly He is my rock and my salvation;
He is my fortress, I will never be shaken.

(Psalm 62:2)


God is our stronghold.

He is our fortress.

We will never be shaken.

We may be persecuted for our faith.

But if we die, we know that we will go to heaven.

We need not be afraid of persecution.

The Lord will be with us in times of need.

He will keep us and help us.

And we will go to heaven when our time has come.

So what do you want to do with your lives?

Let us serve the Lord Jesus Christ together.

Let us reaffirm our faith in God as our only protector who does not allow us to be shaken.

Thank You Lord,
Only in You can I find safety and protection.
You have promised that You will always be with me.

No comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.