For the love of Christ compels us, because we judge thus: that if One died for all, then all died; and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again. (2 Corinthians 5:14-15)
- We can’t earn God’s love and grace.
- But God has lavished them on us.
- We can only love Him in return, by living for Him.
- This includes drawing near to Him, listening to His Word, serving Him, and obeying Him out of gratitude and love.
- As debtors, we are called to live each day for Jesus who gave Himself for us.
- Those who know God’s grace show God’s grace.