But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord. (2 Corinthians 3:18)
- Through Christ, we behold the glory of the Lord by studying the Word of God.
- By the Spirit of the Lord, we are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory.
- The power of God’s Spirit, and the life of God’s Son, are at work in us, conforming us to God’s image.
- Our character flaws are revealed, dealt with, and corrected. Character development becomes a way of life.
- We surrender ourselves to God and His will. Our life is filled with kindness, patience, integrity, and love.
- The Spirit develops in us the clear image of Christ. We are transformed from glory to glory in Christ Jesus our Lord.