Monday, August 5, 2013

God is my Strength


But I will sing of Your power; Yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy in the morning; For You have been my defense and refuge in the day of my trouble. To You, O my Strength, I will sing praises; For God is my defense, My God of mercy. (Psalm 59:16-17)

  • God is my Strength. He keeps me going every day. He gets me through hardships. He picks me up when I am down. He is my might, physically, socially, emotionally, and spiritually.

  • God is my Defense. He protects me in times of danger and trouble. He guards me from every evil, even during times when I act stupid.

  • God is my Refuge. He hides me from the snares and traps of my enemies. He shelters me with His peace and joy. He replenishes my spirit and strengthens me. He gives me hope to live and thrive.

  • Oh! My God is powerful! He is in control of everything! He is strong and mighty! He is powerful to overcome all my enemies. He is powerful to save me.

  • Oh! My God is merciful. He will never abandon, destroy, or forget me. He will come to my rescue, and intervene whenever I am facing difficult situations. He has never failed me. Not once!

  • Oh! My God’s love is unconditional, unchanging, unfailing, and unending. He is my strength, my defense and my refuge. I will sing aloud of His power and mercy every morning at the beginning of day!

No comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.