Saturday, December 18, 2010

Where Would You Like To Go?


You have a family conflict;
Everyone is angry at you.
You are very sad;
And you get very mad;
You can't agree with everyone;
You can't accept everything that is said.
You decide to walk out.
You slam the door.
Where would you go?
*******
Life is filled with problems and conflicts.
We just don't know what to do;
WE just don't know where to go.
*******
Most of us will choose a room;
A room to ourselves will be nice.
Here we listen to music, read some book, or do nothing at all;
Here we go online, chatting, browsing websites or watching streaming videos.
*******
What if you are too angry?
What if you just want to go away?
Where would you go?
*******
Some prefer the park or the zoo.
Here they admire the nature,
And enjoy the beautiful landscape.
Here they see the flowing water,
And the cute little animals.
*******
Some prefer the library or the bookstore;
Here they enjoy a world of peace and tranquility,
Here they enjoy a world of dream and pleasure;
And here they enjoy themselves, away from people.
*******
Some prefer a long walk
Or a long drive,
Heading no way......
*******
So, where would you go?
*******
Some want a quiet corner,
Or a peaceful place.
They just want to hide;
They just want to cry.
*******
Some off their cellphone,
And do some shopping,
Until they are satisfied.
*******
Some choose the mall,
Doing window shopping;
Watching movies,
And lose themselves in a world of people!
*******
How about going to a friends house?
How about the fast food outlet?
How about you decide where to go?
Now it is up to you,
So where would you like to go?

4 comments:

Mel said...

i often end up taking a very long walk.

Yeo KeeHui said...

Good for you. At least you can settle down after that.

Kimmy said...

I get lost in music. I go for the mood that I am in. I put in the headset and escape in my world. We cannot control the world, our family, the people we interact with. But we can change how we respond. I am not always successful. However, I will turn to my headset and music as my first response quite often.

Thank you. I needed to know I am not the only one going through this sometimes.

Yeo KeeHui said...

I think I like that. I like soft music.

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.