Though He causes grief, Yet He will show compassion according to the multitude of His mercies. (Lamentations 3:32)
- In life, we may face sorrow, pain, and hardship.
- But we don’t have to sink into self-pity.
- The same God who allows our suffering will also shower us with His compassion.
- With God’s love lifting us up, we can play in pain.
- Along life’s pathway, many troubles will come.
- But God will help us bear.
- Our God will either spare us from suffering, or give us the grace to bear it.