For in fact the body is not one member but many. (1 Corinthians 12:14)
- Each of us has been uniquely gifted with the capacity to make a contribution to the work of Christ.
- We were never intended to live in isolation but to work together to become a great force for God and the advance of His cause.
- The apostle Paul reminded us, the body of Christ “is not one member but many”.
- All of us are to use our gifts to serve one another so that together we can make a significant difference in our world.
- Let us put our giftedness to work, joyfully cooperate with the giftedness of those around us, and let the wind of the Spirit use us for His glory!
- Lord, teach us to use our strengths in cooperation with the strengths of others.
- Help us to serve as one so that we might know the joy of the power of our togetherness for Your name’s sake and the advance of Your kingdom.
- We can accomplish more together than we can alone.