Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed. (John 8:36)
- Our debt to sin is paid in full by Jesus Christ.
- We are free from sin by Jesus’ blood.
- When we confess our sin, God forgives us for Jesus' sake.
- God puts us right. He separates us from our sin.
- We don’t have to stay connected to our past sin.
- Our past sins are forgiven. We no longer wallow in self-pity or regret of long ago failures.
- We are a new creation. We are born again, with the Holy Spirit and His power.
- It is time for worship and fellowship, and enjoy our freedom in God.
- Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.