Wednesday, September 16, 2009

When I Don't Know What To Do


What to do when I don't know what to do?

.......When I don't know what to do, I try to keep myself busy.

I will just smile or laugh, take a relaxing shower, and stretch out to enjoy the day.

I will do some house works and start to move around.

I will listen to music, play some instruments or computer games, read books and comics, or solve some math problems.

I will eat and drink and play and sleep.

I will go for a walk to calm down and get my thoughts together.

Yeah, I will keep on doing what I know how to do......

But I will continue to gather information, and do it anyway.

To me, when I don't know what to do, the best thing to do is just to sit down and start to do.

.......When I don't know what to do, I will seek helps from my family, friends and relatives.

I will run to them for reassurance and support.

I will consult them for guidance and inspiration.

Then I understand the problems better and have many possible and plausible answers.

And I have many useful advices and suggestions to know what to do.

And I am ready to do what to do.

.......When I don't know what to do, I will desire to reach God.

I will pray to God and ask for His wisdom to direct my life.

I will meditate and reflect on God's Word.

I will sing praises and thanksgiving to God.

I will attend church worship and services.

I will seek to please God, and do His bidding.

.......When I don't know what to do, I will not run and hide.

I will not grumble, and go on rebelling.

I will not end up blaming anyone.

Instead, I will keep myself busy.

I will learn to relax.

I will continue to do what I can do.

Then I will start doing what I don't know how to do.

And I will seek for helps....

1 comment:

Duncan said...

It looks like you have a very fulfilling life! People should never feel bored as there is always something to do, some way to enjoy yourself. If someone cannot do that, they most likely have an incomplete or empty spirit.

Having nothing to do really means having ANYTHING to do!

I'm really enjoying your blog!

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.