Tuesday, July 16, 2013

God, the Master Worker


I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. (Psalm 139:14)

  • A person’s overall health can be measured by the health of the eye. What care the Lord has taken to place these details in the bodies He has created!

  • David, the psalmist, correctly identified God as the Master Worker who is the source of our origin. He responded in praise and thanksgiving to God: “I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well”.

  • The enormous complexities of our bodies reflect the genius and wisdom of our great Creator. The wonder of His design is more than breathtaking. It gives us countless reasons to worship Him!

  • Lord, we are in awe of You! Thank You that You created us with such complexity and care and that You know us with such intimacy. We love You and trust You with our lives.

No comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.