Friday, July 5, 2013

We Can Pray


Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. (Psalm 23:4)
  • The Lord was near when we talk with Him through prayer.
  •  In the terrifying moments of life (and all the other moments as well), nothing can bring comfort to the hurting heart like the reality of God’s presence and care.
  • David wrote, “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me”.
  • When fear is overwhelming, the Lord is there.
  • His comforting presence will carry us through our deepest trials.
  • When we have peace with the LORD God, we can always sing, It is well, it is well with my soul.”

No comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.